This short introductory yoga retreat is designed to keep in mind people new to yoga or practice on and off. This retreat provides a basic understanding of yoga and how to practice safely. Join our 3 days long yoga introductory retreat to understand the fundamentals of yoga and get an insight into major paths of yoga and how to find your path. During this retreat participants are introduced to various yoga-related activities such as Pranayama (breath workout) and Silent sitting (meditation) to promote relaxation and rejuvenation
• Asana (Posture) in gentle slow traditional style with proper use of Sanskrit name and their meaning, benefits, and contraindications. Suitable for beginners.
• Pranayama (Breath workout) for self-awareness and relaxation
• Meditation including Yoga Nidra for deeper relaxation
• Lecture on Yoga philosophy with easy-to-understand practical approach and examples
• Mantra reciting
• Time to ask questions and clear your doubts with our master trainer
• Yoga enthusiasts/practitioners willing to explore yoga and its rich philosophy to develop spiritual and purposeful lives.
•Beginners who want to introduce yoga into their lives
• Have a peaceful state of mind.
• More confident and mindful in your practice
• Understand the basics of yoga to build a strong foundation for your yoga journey
• Develop flexibility and reduce anxiety and stress