Yoga And Meditation Retreat In Rishikesh India
We conduct one week-long yoga and meditation retreat in Rishikesh India. Come and join us to rejuvenate your body and mind. Yoga and meditation retreats provide you time and chance to listen to yourself and to reestablish your connection with yourself. Yoga and its related practices help to restore your physical, psychological and emotional imbalances which may occur due to daily hectic schedule or busy lifestyle.
Our yoga retreat activities in Rishikesh covers various yoga practices such
Yogic detoxification process (cleansing) various body postures-asanas, breathing regulation techniques -, pranayama, Concentration and meditation techniques and mantra chanting to address and heal participants at physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
Rishikesh is an ideal place to plan your yoga holidays. From ancient time It had been one of the favorite yoga and meditation destination among Indian and overseas yoga seekers. Due to the presence of various saints and monks, it is regarded as a holy city. Holy river Ganga flows through Rishikesh and several ashrams and temples are located on the bank of holy river Ganga Presence of glorious great river Ganga, saints and monks and a spectacular view of jungle-clad hills and peaceful environment makes it unique yoga destination. It is an ideal place to learn and practice yoga and meditation.
Yoga And Meditation Retreat In Rishikesh, India - Overview
People are interested in joining yoga and meditation retreats in India for various purposes. It can be related to their health concerns such as flexibility /fitness or stress-related concerns such as anxiety/depression or emotional imbalance/ instability. It can happen due to various internal and external factors. Whatever is your purpose of joining this yoga and meditation retreat the correct practice with right mindset brings greater fitness level, incomparable peace, and happiness which can transform your life.
Yoga and meditation practices have great power to heal and bring vitality and good health to yoga seekers. The aim and objective of this yoga and meditation retreat are to restore the health and happiness to its participants through various tools and techniques of yoga and meditation as well as to let them experience inner peace and joy fullness. Generally.
(1) Learning objectives of the course are[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
- To understand the fundamental principle of yoga and meditation practices.
- To understand the significance of yogic philosophy, in learning and practicing yoga and meditation.
- To improve your personal practices body concentration, flexibility, and endurance capabilities.
- To be able to detoxify your body with the help of yoga asana, pranayama, and yogic cleansing process as described in the ancient text.
- To be able to understand various mantras, their meaning & purpose,
- How to recite mantra properly and what is the science of manta in healing and meditation.[/read]
(2) Who can join?[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
- Beginner student who want to explore yoga and meditation
- Students seeking for refinement in yoga and meditation
- Students looking for stress management, pain management, emotional balance, energy enhancement etc
- Students want to study yoga, meditation and Indian philosophy under the guidance of an experienced teacher.
- Students want to include the principle of yoga and Ayurveda in their daily routine.[/read]
(3) Why it is important[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]Yoga and meditation play a significant role in the health of our body and mind, Yoga and meditation help is finding peace of mind and total control over the body. Some proven studies have shown that yoga and meditation have positive biochemical effects on the human body for the management of stress, depression, and anxiety. Stress, anxiety, nervousness are the results of our endocrine hormonal system which can be balanced with the help of yoga and meditation.
- Some benefits of yoga and meditation are as follows.
- Improves concentration power
- Improves calmness and peace of mind
- Enhance self-confidence and interpersonal relationship
- Sound sleep and improved total physical and mental wellbeing
- Cultivate positive approach towards life.
- Peace and harmony.[/read]
(4) Yoga and meditation retreat includes[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
- Single occupancy accommodation with hot shower and wi-fi facility.
- Study material and yoga kit.
- Three Indian vegetarian meal per day.
- Herbal tea.
- One Ayurvedic complementary massage 50 minutes.
- Visiting Ganga aarti /temple visit /meditation cave visit.[/read]
(5) Fee & useful information before enrollment[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]Total Fee: 350$
- Registration fee is non-refundable, so please be sure of your participation.
- The date of commencement of program is the day of arrival at the venue. The retreat starts the afternoon (4.00 pm) of the first date listed and ends with lunch on the last date.
- The entire program will be taught by experienced faculty members in English.
10O USD per person is required as a Registration fee non-refundable (however can be transferred to the next course during the year) at least six weeks before from the date of course begins and balance student shall pay at the justify on arrival day.
Before paying the registration fee online kindly drop an email for booking /availability of seats. [/read]
(6) Daily Schedule Click Here to Read More
(7) Curriculum Click here to Read More
Like on Facebook
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”yogateachertrainingcenter” box_width=”250″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”0″ show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”0″ hide_cta=”0″ animate_effect=”fadeIn” ]