Beginner’s Yoga Course
Beginners yoga course in Rishikesh ,India at Rajendra Yoga and wellness center is one week yoga course suitable for beginners yoga practitioners who do not wish to directly join any intensive course/Teacher Training course in India. This course can be your first step to experience and explore pure and authentic yoga with an insight on Ayurveda, yoga philosophy and healthy lifestyle.
Yoga is very useful and effective daily activity to increase our physical fitness, flexibility and strength. It can be use in the management of physical and psychological burdens. This course offers you some effective tools and techniques to experience above mention benefits of yoga
We invite and looking forward to welcome yoga seekers/beginners from all over the world to come Rishikesh, India to start and experience pure authentic yoga with our experienced yoga masters And enjoy endless benefits of yoga .
Beginner’s Yoga Course - Overview
We strongly believe every individual have potential to practice yoga and get its benefits to improve quality of their life. There are numerous reasons to join yoga classes and courses which include physical fitness, mental peace, stress management, yogic healing or spiritual awakening. There are so many benefits of yoga. Whether the purpose is modest or ambitious, the proper practice under expert guidance brings desirable results at physical level, psychological and emotional level and this can transform your life. . This Beginners yoga course is designed in such a way that it suits to requirements of a beginners students as well as regular practicners, it shows you couplet picture of yoga guide you how to practice yoga safe and effectively and minimizing chances of getting yoga injuries , how to overcome obstacles and challenges in the path of yoga .
(1) Learning objectives of the course are[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
- Understand various asana on pranic, physical, and therapeutically level
- Understand fundamental principal of yoga practice for safe and effective practice.
- Understand roots of yoga philosophy and spirituality.
- Improve your personal practices and body tone and flexibility.
- Elimination of toxins with the help of yoga asana, pranayama and kerya.
- Understanding significance of mantra
- How to meditate /experiencing inner silence.[/read]
(2) Who can join[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
We strongly believes yoga is for everyone and everyone have potential to reconnect his/her self. This yoga course for beginner is suitable for people.
- People who want to learn and practice yoga under the guidance of an experienced teacher.
- People who want to practice and learn yoga in a safe and secure, non competitive environment.
- People who are looking forward to refinement their current yoga practice
- People who want to live a balanced and joyful healthy life.
- People who wants to know and practice yoga techniques for stress relief and pain management.
- People who wants to learn and explore philosophical aspect of yoga which can give them a new prospective of yoga and life.[/read]
(3) Why it is important[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
As new students of yoga keep in your mind that yoga is not all about achieving perfection in your pose it all about being your best self. Yoga is a science and process oriented practice that offers holistic health benefits to everyone. Irrespective of your age, gender or level of practice.
This course will help you to understand the basics of yoga and cultivate right mind set towards yoga and its related practices. This is important to learn yoga under supervision of an expert to avoid any yoga injuries.
This course will help you to understand yoga more than physical practice because during this course you will be introduced to yoga philosophy, manta and meditation practices.
And if you are spiritual person or looking for some spiritual orientation, through our yoga teacher training you may come away a deeper connection to yourself.
- Benefits Relief from illness improves flexibility strength, balance and endurance.
- Improves concentration and sharpens intellect.
- Boost emotional health.
- Develop spirituality and inner awareness and gift of being still which. guide us for peace and harmony.[/read]
(4) Beginners Course Includes[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
- Single occupancy accommodation with hot shower and wi fi facility.
- Study material and yoga kit.
- Three Indian vegetarian meal per day.
- Herbal tea.
- One Ayurvedic complementary massage 50 minutes.
- Visiting Ganga aarti /temple visit.[/read]
(5) Fee and usefull information before enrollment[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]Total Fee 350$
- Registration fee is non-refundable, so please be sure of your participation.
- The date of commencement of program is the day of arrival at the venue. The course starts the afternoon (4.00 pm) of the first date listed and ends with lunch on the last date.
- The entire program will be taught by experienced faculty members in English.
MustArrival – 1 Day in advance to join Orientation Ceremony of course.
150 USD per person is required as a Registration fee non-refundable (however can be transferred to the next course during the year) at least six weeks before from the date of course begins and balance student shall pay at the center on arrival day.
(6) Daily Schedule Click Here to Read More
(7) Curriculum[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”](1) ASANA:-In this practical session yoga participates will study in detail about various hatha yoga postures. And how to practice withmodification and adjustment to maxmise Benifits of yoga.
Proper use of Sanskrit names of asana, detail explanation of asana to understand their physical, psychological and spiritual benefits as well as their Contraindications for effective practice.
Study Sun-salutations and its variations
(2) Pranayama:- In this breathing regulation session yoga participants will study various pranayama as mention in hatha yoga pradepika. With scientific approach. How to use pranayama safe and secure way to maximize its health benefits as well as certain contraindications required to be keep in mind while practicing pranayama.
(3) Philosophy session:- Yoga is a practical science to unwind our spiritual energies. Without proper support of yogic philosophy its merely a physical exercise to satisfy our physical needs. During this beginers course in Rishikesh India, Participants will study following topics.
- History and philosophy of yoga
- Meaning, definitions of yoga as per various ancient scriptures goal and objectives of yoga, various branches of yoga, etc.
- An introduction of patanjali yoga sutra and hatha yoga pradepika:-These are two ancient scriptures and authentic source of yoga. During this course participant will study various topics in interactive way.
(4) Shatkarma (yogic cleansing):–It is one of the important step towards learning yoga as yoga is about purity. Yogic cleansing (shatkarma) practices helps in detoxification.in this session participants will learn safe techniques, demonstration, practice, applications benefits and contraindications of following yogic cleansing practices under expert supervision:
- Neti (Nasal cleansing)
- Kunjal Kriya (abdominal cleansing),
(5) Meditation Sessions:- It is one of the biggest challenge we face as a yoga practicner that how to withdraw the senses from external world and divert them towards internal world and peace. During this course our expert we will share various tools and practices prescribed in ancient scriptures to limit modifications of mind stuff. This will help participants to understand meditation and to find suitable meditation practice for them. Practices will include.
- Mantra meditation guided or by self
- Body awareness
- Breath observation
(6) Mantra Sessions:- Mantra is the special arrangements of Sanskrit alphabet when pronounced clearly produces a Special kind of sounds/energy. These sounds called as mantra. It may have meaning or may not have any meaning. By continuous recitations of that sound creates certain kind if energy field around us Mantra can be a tool for healing and protection in our life. In many spiritual tardyons manta chants are used to concentration and meditation.in mantra chant session we guide student step by step to pronounce various Sanskrit mantra correctly and also their meaning and purpose.[/read]
Like on Facebook
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”yogateachertrainingcenter” box_width=”250″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”0″ show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”0″ hide_cta=”0″ animate_effect=”fadeIn” ]