(1) Asana:-In this practical session yoga participates will study in detail about various hatha yoga postures. And how to practice withmodification and adjustment to maxmise Benifits of yoga.
Proper use of Sanskrit names of asana, detail explanation of asana to understand their physical, psychological and spiritual benefits as well as their Contraindications for effective practice.
Study Sun-salutations and its variations
(2) Pranayama:- In this breathing regulation session yoga participants will study various pranayama as mention in hatha yoga pradepika. With scientific approach. How to use pranayama safe and secure way to maximize its health benefits as well as certain contraindications required to be keep in mind while practicing pranayama.
(3) Philosophy Session:- Yoga is a practical science to unwind our spiritual energies. Without proper support of yogic philosophy its merely a physical exercise to satisfy our physical needs. During this beginers course in Rishikesh India, Participants will study following topics.
- History and philosophy of yoga
- Meaning, definitions of yoga as per various ancient scriptures goal and objectives of yoga, various branches of yoga, etc.
- An introduction of patanjali yoga sutra and hatha yoga pradepika:-These are two ancient scriptures and authentic source of yoga. During this course participant will study various topics in interactive way.
(4) Shatkarma (yogic cleansing):–It is one of the important step towards learning yoga as yoga is about purity. Yogic cleansing (shatkarma) practices helps in detoxification.in this session participants will learn safe techniques, demonstration, practice, applications benefits and contraindications of following yogic cleansing practices under expert supervision:
- Neti (Nasal cleansing)
- Kunjal Kriya (abdominal cleansing),
(5) Meditation Sessions:- It is one of the biggest challenge we face as a yoga practicner that how to withdraw the senses from external world and divert them towards internal world and peace. During this course our expert we will share various tools and practices prescribed in ancient scriptures to limit modifications of mind stuff. This will help participants to understand meditation and to find suitable meditation practice for them. Practices will include.
- Mantra meditation guided or by self
- Body awareness
- Breath observation
(6) Mantra Sessions:- Mantra is the special arrangements of Sanskrit alphabet when pronounced clearly produces a Special kind of sounds/energy. These sounds called as mantra. It may have meaning or may not have any meaning. By continuous recitations of that sound creates certain kind if energy field around us Mantra can be a tool for healing and protection in our life. In many spiritual tardyons manta chants are used to concentration and meditation.in mantra chant session we guide student step by step to pronounce various Sanskrit mantra correctly and also their meaning and purpose.
Like on Facebook
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”yogateachertrainingcenter” box_width=”250″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”0″ show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”0″ hide_cta=”0″ animate_effect=”fadeIn” ]