Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India
Yoga Teacher training course in India can have profound impact on your life in many ways you might never have imagined. A quality yoga teacher training course under the guidance of experienced yoga masters in India will boost your overall health conditions; greatly influence your approach towards life and deepening your understanding of roots of yoga and its various related practices. Yoga is not something we can separate into various categories or number of hours training; yes of course for the learning point of we can group yoga into various levels/hours. Ultimately yoga is one and it works in all aspect of our lives and with this course our aim is to provide you pure authentic yoga and give you taste of the sweetness of yoga already present in you.
We invite and looking forward to welcome yoga seekers/beginners from all over the world to come Rishikesh, India to experience pure authentic yoga in our yoga center and to explore your potential to be a certified yoga teacher (RYT) in near future.
Our courses not only provide you an international recognized certification but also laid down a strong foundation of yogic insights. Our aim with this course is to plant potent seeds of spirituality and divinity within individual self that we hope it will grow by time and with your dedicate practice and attitude . Our yoga center teaching faculty comprises of experienced yoga teachers who are firmly rooted in tradition yet contemporary in their vision.
Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India - Overview
Yoga is a treasure for gaining good health, prosperity, and peace. Yoga Teacher training course has potential to can change your life and your approach towards life. It is an intensive course to study and practice various aspects of yoga to understand it, though it is not an easy subject to understand fully in short period of time. It is a big challenging job to transform someone into a yoga teacher in one-month duration. With this course, you will be a better student of yoga.
Teaching requires skills, patience, compassion, and clarity of the subject. It is very important to understand yoga teaching comes with regular practice, passion for living and sharing yoga & consistent self-study. Your personal experience is your best teacher.
Yoga teacher training course not only suitable for those students who aiming for the yoga teacher in near future but it’s equally beneficial for those students who want to know more about yoga beyond yoga postures.
(1) Learning objectives of the course are[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
- Learn to teach a series of asana safe and effective way with full integrity.
- Understand various asana on pranic, physical, and therapeutically level.
- Understand principles of alignment and adjustment.
- How to teach a wide range of mixed abilities and ranges of capacities. through various modifications and props.
- Understand roots of yoga philosophy.
- Improve your personal practices.
- Understanding your strength and limitation.
- Understanding significance of mantra and how to incorporate it in your practice as well as in your teaching.
- How to meditate /experiencing inner silence.[/read]
(2) Who can join yoga teacher training course[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
Yoga unites us. Yoga brings harmony and peace. It is our core believe each individual have right to be happy and healthy. Each individual have potential to explore his/her inbuilt yoga capacity. Each individual have potential to be yoga teacher in future. Yoga gives us health, happiness and inner stillness. This 200 hours Yoga teacher training course is suitable for physically fit people.
- Who are looking to refine their current practice?
- A beginner student who wants to take their yoga practice more serious level/next level.
- Who are interested in their spiritual orientation?
- Want to live healthy and happy life with the wisdom of yoga and its related practices.
- Wants to live and teach yoga in near future.]
- Who are Interested to study more about yoga and Indian culture from its source.[/read]
(3) Why it is important[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]
- Many people practicing yoga to stay healthy but our practicing often not regular /systematic. It is often irregular some time only by watching videos. Yoga required proper training and attitude .Yoga is not merely stretching exercises. Yoga teacher training provide you a systematic study of ancient yogic wisdom to enhance your life and gives you a new perspective towards yoga and life.
- Yoga teacher training is not only for certification / provide you license to teach yoga. But it provides you various tools and techniques to deal with life challenges/stress management with its rich philosophical wisdom.
- It is not only for those people who want to teach for living or part time teacher during 200 hours teacher training you will be introduced to various topics such as philosophy of yoga, anatomy and physiology of human body, Ayurveda ,chakra, prana, asana etc.. This can simply help you to take your own practice to a new level.
- And if you are spiritual person or looking for some spiritual orientation, through our yoga teacher training you may come away a deeper connection to yourself. After completing 200 hours teacher training you be able to.
- Understanding fundamental principal of yoga and its practices.
- Understanding philosophical and spiritual aspect of yoga.
- Enhance yourself practice and nourish your inner teacher.[/read]
(4) Yoga Teacher Training Includes[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh includes following:-
- 200 hours yoga alliance certification after completing course.
- Neat and clean accommodation With hot shower and wi fi facility
- Study material and yoga kit.
- Three Indian vegetarian meal per day
- Herbal tea
- One Ayurvedic complementary massage 50 minutes or Ayurvedic doctor consultation
- Visiting Ganga aarti and cave /temple visit
- Two days (SUNDAYS ) for shopping in rishikesh market yourself.
- One cooking class for yogic food.
- One musical night /live music/kirtan evening.[/read]
(5) Fee & usefull information before enrollment[read more=”Click here to Read More” less=”Read Less”]Total Fee 1275$
- Registration fee is non-refundable, so please be sure of your participation.
- The date of commencement of program is the day of arrival at the venue. The course starts the afternoon (4.00 pm) of the first date listed and ends with lunch on the last date.
- The entire program will be taught by experienced faculty members in English.
200 USD per person is required as a Registration fee non-refundable (however can be transferred to the next course during the year) at least six weeks before from the date of course begins and balance student shall pay at the center on arrival day.[/read]
(6) Daily Schedule Click Here to Read More
(7) Curriculum Click here to Read More
200 HOUR HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH, INDIA
Eligibility: Beginners but seekers
Duration: 28 days (200 hours)
Objective: To make a person experience the traditional yoga.
Goal: The learner can experience the transformation. A person can witness the most beautiful part of life by making a different view of normal life.
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees includes
Room with attached bathroom and hot shower.
Wifi connection at the school.
Vegetarian food 3 times daily.
Cleansing process materials.
200 HOUR HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH, INDIA
|6:30am to 7:30am||Pranayama and meditation(Saturday morning yoga cleaning)|
|8:00am to 9:30am||Yoga asana|
|9:45am to 10 :45am||Breakfast|
|11:00am to 12:00noon||Philosophy|
|12:00noon to 1:00pm||Ayurveda Anatomy & Physiology|
|1:15pm to 2:30pm||Lunch|
|2:30pm to 3:30pm||Rest|
|3:30 pm to 4:30pm||Sanskrit Mantra/yoga nidra/alignment/teaching methodology|
|5:00pm to 6:30pm||Evening yoga Practice|
|6:30pm to 7:15pm||Mantra chanting /meditation|
Once a week in morning time we practice yogic cleansing session under expert teacher supervision.
Sunday is day off.
This is our daily schedule. But it can be changed as per the weather conditions /session
During course twice (Sundays) we take you to nearby spiritual places such as visit to holy cave /temple/Ganga aart/ashram visit with our teacher to help you and to understand Indian culture, spiritual orientation or significance of such place.
Two weeks you are free to do your shopping in Rishikesh.
During this course we offer you a free Ayurvedic massage (50 minutes)
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH,INDIA
200 hour yoga teacher training in India by Yoga alliance certified school. Yoga teacher training certification courses in Rishikesh by Rajedndra Yoga & Wellness Center.
|Course Callender||200 Hours (28Days) Yoga Teacher Training||100 Hours (15 Days) Yoga Teacher Training||Yoga And Meditation Retreat (7 Days)||Yoga Course For Beginners (7 Days )|
|One Person Private Room||1275$||650$||350$||350$|
|Two Person Private Room||2295$||1150$||630$||630$|
|One Person Twin Sharing||1200$||625$||300$||300$|
|Course Schedule Dates||5 August To 1 September 2019||5 August To 19 August 2019||5 August To 11 August 2019||5 August To 11 August 2019|
|5 September To 2 October 2019||5 September To 19 September 2019||5 September To 11 September 2019||5 September To 11 September 2019|
|5 October To 1 November 2019||5 October To 19 October 2019||5 October To 11 October 2019||5 October To 11 October 2019|
|5 November To 2 December 2019||5 November To 19 November 2019||5 November To 11 November 2019||5 November To 11 November 2019|
|03 December To 30 December 2019||03 December To 17 December||03 December To 09 December 2019||03 December To 9 December 2019|
|01 February 2020 to 28 February 2020||1 February 2020 to 15 February 2020||01 February To 07 February||01 February To 07 February|
|01 March 2020 To 28 March 20201||01 March 2020 To 15 March 20201||01 March 2020 To 07 March 20201||01 March 2020 To 07 March 20201|
|01 April 2020 To 28 April 2020||01 April 2020 To 15 April 2020||01 April 2020 To 07 April 2020||01 April 2020 To 07 April 2020|
|01 May 2020 To 28 May 2020||01 May 2020 To 15 May 2020||01 May 2020 To 07 May 2020||01 May 2020 To 07 May 2020|
|01 June 2020 To 28 June 2020||01 June 2020 To 15 June 2020||01 June 2020 To 07 June 2020||01 June 2020 To 07 June 2020|
|BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW||BOOK NOW|
No refunds are available for cancellation prior to, during or after the start date of any yoga teacher training course.
If you have any questions or if you need more details about pricing and payment, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Like on Facebook
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”yogateachertrainingcenter” box_width=”250″ box_height=”” locale=”en_US” responsive=”0″ show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”0″ hide_cta=”0″ animate_effect=”fadeIn” ]